sexta-feira, 27 de junho de 2008



"It is a very inconvenient habit of kittens (Alice had once made the remark) that whatever you say to them, they /always/ purr."- Lewis Carroll


Moo... Mini-moo, not that mini anymore :)


Who says one cannot learn from cats? Probably someone who's never had one, for each little kitty has its own personality and from Moo, I learned to never let go of what you love.


If we could show our affection as sincerely as a cat does when he purs, life would be easier and things would look lighter.


When I get home and look at him, he starts purring and comes close to me. He wants to reach my hand with his head because he knows I'm going to pat him for hours, enjoying every single second of it.


Moo was my most challenging cat. When he was a little kitty, he was the most scared of all: just by the sight of anybody around him, he'd run away or even use his claws to protect himself. Cats can be stubborn, but I guarantee that I am even more. All the hours we spent together and I calmly tried to approach him were worth every second. Now, whenever I'm in bed, there he comes with his elegant walk and his eyes begging for some tenderness :)


Some people claim to have chosen their cats... well, my cats have chosen me. It took me weeks to show Moo that all I wanted was to take care of him, love him and treat him kindly, as all kitties deserve to.

0 comentários: